Genysis Cyber Esports is pleased to work with Cib Net Station to organise the very first tournament Ace Series for Super Dancer Online – Xtreme Global in 2019. The Gameplan acts as a platform that gathers and grows the SDO-X gaming community by bonding them through friendly matches to challenge each other. Below are some details about the tournament. You may visit us at http://Black-Jack-Secrets.com
Click here to register
Super Dancer Online – Xtreme
- Prizepool : RM5000
- 1st Runner Up
- 2nd Runner Up
- Rules & Regulations
- Contestant must register online to participate this tournament, There will be NO ON-GROUND REGISTRATION.
- Contestant is required to provide valid information during registration for verification purpose. Incorrect information will be at risk of DISQUALIFICATION.
- Registered contestant who fails to be present at the tournament venue will result in 14 WORKING DAYS ACCOUNT BAN.
- Strictly NO REPLACEMENT player allowed for this tournament. Player verification will be done via the IC number provided in registration.
2.2 Rules and Regulations
- Contestant will be allocated to different group according to the online registered list.
- Contestant MUST use the same game account as registered.
- Contestants CANNOT change to other mode once you registered.
- Each room will have six (6) contestants and a staff as marshal.
- All contestants must be present at the venue half an hour (30 minutes) before the tournament reaches their turn. Contestant who failed to show up will lead to DISQUALIFICATION.
- Genysis Team Management retains the right to change and to follow the actual situation of deletions, amendments or changes to activities approach.
- All decision made by Genysis Team Management is final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal.
- Contestants are ALLOWED to:
- Bring their own keyboards, headsets & mirrors.
- Change keyboard keys via SDO-X setting.
- Contestants are NOT ALLOWED to:
- Interrupt other contestants who are in the tournament. The organizer has the right to take appropriate actions on anyone who found disobey this rule.
- Carry pet during the tournament.
- Change any computer system settings, eg. screen orientation.
- Use third-party software during the tournament.
- Contestants are NOT ALLOWED to:
3. Game Mode
- Multiplayer Mode (x2 songs)
- Reverse Mode (x2 songs)
- 6 Keys Mode (x2 songs)
- Game Format
- 3 members in a team with a CAPTAIN, 1 member represent 1 mode
Player A represent Multiplayer Mode, Player B represent Reverse Mode & Player C represent 6 Key Mode. Player A will play Multiplayer Mode from the beginning until the end of the tournament.
- Score Calculation Method
- Result will be calculated with “Grand Point” for each song and points are total up to determine the outcome of the round in a Guild.
- If contestant resulted in Game Over after the song, score for that song will be counted as 0.
- There will be total of six (6) songs in tournament.
- Marshal will eliminate the contestants depending on the total contestants per round.
- The score will start calculate from anew every new round, eg. Round 1, Round 2, Quarter Final, Semi Final & Final.
6. Prizes Issuance
- In-game item prizes will be issued into the registered account after the tournament.
- Contestants are required to provide actual IC in person for verification purpose at XIGMC venue to claim cash prize.
- Cash prize will be issued within (30) working days with the bank account details that you provided.
- Any unclaimed cash prizes will be converted to MPoint.